Sunday, April 4, 2021

First Blog



 About me

                 Well, to first introduce myself, my names Brandon Carr and I'm a 19 year old freshman at L.B.C.C trying out photojournalism. I am taking photojournalism because I love writing, as well as trying new things out like working on my photo skills. I want to become a sports journalist, and taking this class will help me reach that goal. I'm excited to take this class and do my best and see how well I do.

                One thing that you guys may not know about me is that I am currently living in Salt Lake City during this pandemic. Utah is similar to Oregon in some ways as well as very different. I love going on hikes with my very energetic and loving 5 month old yellow lab Keanu. Living where I live is a cool spot also because there's so much to do when you have free time. If you ever get the chance to visit Utah I highly recommend it.

                Last fun fact about me is that I love basketball. I can watch it, play it, or write about it forever. I always wanted to be around professional athletes and ask them questions that I've always had.When I had no idea what I wanted to do after high school I was thinking what am I passionate about and I will give my best effort towards? The answer is clear to me now that I want to do this for a living.

Goals: 

My first goal for this class is to evolve as a better writer and photographer

My second goal for this class is to get a A and get 2 assignments published by The Commuter 

My third goal for this class is to find enjoyment writing and taking pictures and giving every assignment and post the best work I could turn in.


            General Manager of Dominoes, Russ grabbing a pizza out of the oven.


                                                                                                                                                                            
Shari welcomes herself into the jeep family with a new 2020 jeep


    Blaise is taking advantage of this nice day out, and working on the wiring of his car




                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Botanicals

Brandon Carr June 4th, 2021 Professor Rob JN134     Botanicals                     With Utah's snowy winters, it can be a little harder ...